Mothers day special READ MORE NEWS

8:20 PM














Pieces of my heart,
This busy road side, I will continue to pukariraheki. Perhaps the cry-cry would last breath breath. You have to know / do not, last year, last April that left me exactly thirteen months relayed nursing. During the thirteen thirteen thousand times I died, I uttered, see your loving face of hunger and hunger to see you around my eyes.
My dear son,

symbolic image
symbolic image

At this point, you know that is what the children of love would paisakyau is free! When thou hast old traditions and daughter pregnant woman. When different pieces of your heart draws much pain, that you have now understood. I am also your own recollection of ever-alive. Ekamuthi ferna have been able to breathe. I hope, I'm dying, I will see your face.
You left me nursing my son ataina. Because I am more than unhappy mothers were there. Which were in this world, no. So you are my, her daughter and grandchildren, I have heard that there is Ray. So I came out of yourself that you left behind Assisted son came to the road pavement.
Life is not hard for me to Jordan Valley, as the gnawing pain of your recipient. You and I will have spent my stomach chodnebelasamma here etched in my youth, I lived forced everyone, your mayaharu scheme and survived. Sometimes a holy heart nab me some food somewhere you would go hungry, whether that pain is the son of. What is a mother heart, once buharisanga L Ask, 'How much do you love that a father of a newborn? "
Yes son,
Ruth urging you forsaken me, it give me some grief is not known. For me, it was the journey that's more valuable assets, and? A word 'go' is my life were tyagidinthem your name. For you are my father to heaven so that when the world timimatra. The man gave his love, and how much pain we feel sweet. Also a good laugh at what would happen. I silently endure all the torture was array. I even asked him to fetch the best clothes and sweet food. But I put out all wrong decision. A tasbirasamma you were looking at that would hurt bujhaumthe, the same also nikalidiichin daughter. Now you know everything that has taken place may tolerate your children is mother-father, is not it?
Do forgive me father,
I learned wisdom buharilejastai modern speak. Unalejastai could cook sweet. I could not sit graciously. I have asthma and cough sentence malnourished body could not stop, I was old. Do not open to eat, bhulla camouflaging grown up, even though you are young, you magerai grew sweet feed. Thy father, even when you are unaware of the stomach youth paradesiera five years I have never eaten in secret. My chest was sisnoko kholele also bhariekai. It was rasaekai.
Yes father,
I died many times the happiness in. For me feel hungry, you see hungry. When you have that thirst that jhaskinchu tirkhayau. I can not cry the pain of the son. I also cried because you feel dukhchajasto. Yes son, the mother's heart that so amazing.

Sargam Bhattarai
Sargam Bhattarai

Was swelled fresh mother's day, all sons and daughters came, but you have not returned. Sharp's son, Lord, chose a day to meet and to feed the sweet would it? By mere tunics and that was once a mother and at least pretending to pretend it abroad!
I know, you have a kunale heart would surely aught, but I have every breath and the body of the dead man's clothing, until the son watches. I do not bhuleki, how much I love you smaller knife. I also found the kaphalagedi khanthyau way the votes. You are my flesh aghaumdainathyau litter. Perhaps now would dearly love out, finishing it is not your fault, and? The rest is the absence of either of them?
Yes son,
It is not selfish timimatra world, there are many such children ray today. Therefore, the Torah is dismayed, but take care to keep his. Khamdainathyau time you ever eat. Every time I healed heart dhadkida timilaibaheka others. This is my world, and the son of the others? Surely you would have a much more difficult when the day hiccup, is the son of my right to do so is not nakhosa.
I probably would not survive the son of a lot, you may not know what pain is to sleep when hungry stomachs that sarakasanga Bora bang. Yesterday, our Fusaro Pusey House chanu leaking showers odhaerai my chest that you do not know you well son.
My son,
Now imagine that the grandchildren of the Father-Mother. You have done me right out of the house. Otherwise, both tomorrow to know the love that I saw after the daughter of the same was caught, and you tomorrow mailejastai old road or the elderly should be the bass a bit! I can not ask to see his children begging on the streets son. I feel I am ready to endure any pain, but you have to live life on the street to see if the sacks can not imagine. The mind is also the son of Ruth nadukhaunu. He was also a daughter of Rupa, I bore-raised janmaumdajastai agony. Heron, all his relatives left her everything will be sumpeki.
At the end of today, I have heard that again, mother's day, covered with sores and lesions bejorasanga Antarmanko are sore. You look at the way my eyes are indifferent rdai. I have asked kalasanga also beg for mercy, just once before I die you die twice a mirror. Dagabatti me to give the children to eat, but the hungry vultures and syalaharulai. Because what hunger pangs, you know more than me. Wherever you -evidently hedge. No illness bounty. The next birth if you fought in my womb to conceive my life, because I have a love somewhere and not dead. But to me the next life is nanikalnu house.
Look the way Inning am looking face, I am the son of your arrival honored. I am the mother free. I know, you are the world is no shame, my love come along dohoryaera. But a handful of my life was the son go. So if you see me with tears najharnu nowhere is dead, I can not see my own heart cry. Ssss mother once said to me just enough, I will atmale peace. I am waiting in hope of seeing the death of their next life ... ..
The same mother who loves you!

Note: The mother's heart, the pain of thousands of children pulled just humble old Bhattarai letter incorporating gamut.


You Might Also Like

0 comments