HATHKADI WATCH VIDEO NEWS UPDATE

12:42 AM

I have this uncomfortable situation as Ambassador to the Nepalese people suffering found, we have lost much torment, saying, I have tried to continue the dialogue. This subject will be connected immediately to resolve the great affairs ambassador level must be able to meet some, but I never curse gap to remain status. It also means that diplomacy remains deeply feel. Within the 'Now the belt is pinched, bicycle riding is now "political slogan that will ultimately uchalie may not have ridden a bicycle appeared, seemed intent on not belt. Reliable backup system until we have what we have, which is the source, or so that the line must be possible to use established a good relationship, I was. However, the option of trying to go together. I would text or even search for it, this war
Continues.

As soon as you are appointed Ambassador "to improve bilateral relations and co-region will work best, if not go back" he said. But, today, formally called you back because nakhulekai circumstances is it?
See, Ambassador of the Kingdom is not a representative. Now is the ambassador or to return to the normal process. Government work is not so simple to state his representative called back to normal. As far as I then spoke reference, Nepal-India relations lecture on the relationship between their specific dimensions and visesatamajha and not only, to foster the general public should be able to feel comfortable and a good situation. I stay in the joy sevasuvidhasahita ambassador said, but when the general public the name of the bank account, when the cross border supply difficulties or problems when jhelerai basirahanuparne if I stayed here for what was meant. And, when hit by an earthquake, or the blockade of scandal, I always try to communicate and to facilitate the work done by priority. The problem lay seen 'it is not my responsibility, I diplomatic


You Might Also Like

0 comments