Goa, India A Nepalese kisarimathi MLA 'rape' BREAKING NEWS

10:08 PM



Kuvika NP News sikshkbatbaltkar
April 23, Kathmandu: India Goa controversial legislator accused etansiyo monseretale a Nepali girl, police have batlakara. Before being expelled from the Indian Congress and Education, including recently been free of monseretamathi St. krujasthita own nivasabhitra the crime by the accused.

According to police sources, put her own work, he had raped the girl from Nepal. Another teenager, his kanchiama and bought himself a familiar mahilamarphata moseretale told her. Lawmaker unknown substance mingled his drink and he said that he became unconscious.

"The next morning, I dress my body was not byujhimda was blood everywhere. He also was sitting beside my clothes unsigned, "he said. Girl has been sent to the government hall. Name of the victim girl and has not been ascertained. If monseretale upon baseless allegation denied by saying that Indian intelligence agencies have expressed.

"16-year-old girl who was. He was equally hidiraheki wander. My parents told me that his daughter lagaidinuparyo no work. I gave it to him to work his store. Two weeks later he corin four thousand rupees. So I asked him nikalidiem work. I have been accused of over ridiculous. I imagine this is not done, "he said.

Monaseretamathi Goa Children Act Bhattrai and even men have not yet been preparing to issue. Soon he will be arrested in Goa, police said.

You Might Also Like

0 comments